CydiaNews PatternUnlock has been update, PatternUnlock 1.0.1 works with iOS 6.0 or higher.
PatternUnlock 1.0.1 is the tweak for replaces the standard passcode lock with an easy, secure, stylish and fun way to unlock your device with a pattern.
With PatternUnlock your passcode is a pattern, which is drawn on the screen by connecting 9 dots to form your pattern.
Once PatternUnlock is installed you can set up your custom pattern to protect your device with. The pattern can be changed or disabled at any time.
PatternUnlock Features :
- Enable or disable PatternUnlock and set your personal pattern
- 5 built in, customizable themes
- Create your own themes!
- Custom vibrations when entering the pattern
- Top level security
- Require pattern only after a certain delay
- Enable or disable device blocking after too many wrong pattern entries
- Additional features such as emergency call button
- Detailed usage and setup guide
- Detailed theming guide to show you how you can make your own themes easily
Customization, user experience and security have been largely addressed in PatternUnlock.
- PatternUnlock is built into iOS as if it were a standard feature. The experience is amazing and feels familiar!
- A tweak to passcode protect your device is nothing without security! PatternUnlock uses AES-256 bit encryption as well as the device’s keychain to store your unlock pattern. With over 620 000 different possible combinations your device will be well protected – security at its highest level!
- It is recommended to use PatternUnlock in combination with a passcode lock. The passcode lock will be bypassed by PatternUnlock but if PatternUnlock gets disabled unintentionally (when your device enters Safe Mode) then your device will still be protected by the passcode lock.
- PatternUnlock has no known Incompatibilities!
What’s new in PatternUnlock 1.0.1 :
- Several bug fixes